Mar 16, 2011

Garden Variety Wednesday #1

Welcome to Garden Variety Wednesday,
a bi-weekly link-up lasting through the spring and summer.

Made a dish with something you nurtured in your garden?
Maybe a neighbor stopped by and shared some of his/her harvest?
Have baskets of goodies from a pick-your-own farm?
Found some treasures at your local farmer's market?

Share your recipes and ideas using fresh produce here!

* In your post, link back to Ms. enPlace or grab a Garden Variety Wednesday button and add it to your post.

* Link your post--not your home page.

* Please, one link per person.

* Since growing seasons differ so much even across the US, old/archived posts are welcome, but please edit with a link back or a button.

* Have fun visiting other blogs!


Ms. enPlace


               Garden Variety Wednesday schedule:
March 16 & March 30             April 13 & April 27
May 11 & May 25                  June 8 & June 22
July 13 & July 27                   August 10 & August 24




4 comments:

  1. Great blog hop, looking forward to joining in whenever I can. Thanks for hosting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool blog hop that I hope to participate in soon. So very soon we are having our yard fenced and then....I will have a garden! Hopefully I will grow amazingly beautiful vegetables which the deer and rabbits can not get to. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not here ---yet----because we had snow on the ground last weekend! I have nothing from my garden yet. But I can't wait to see how the season progresses and your blog hop grows because of that.
    Also...HOW SWEET to know that you say "my friend in Nevada". I've said that to my husband too, my friend in Louisiana. They don't quite get it, do they? Mine just shakes his head, but he is smiling all the while.
    Well, I'm off to make some brownies this morning. Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great idea for a blog hop. I will do my best to join in the fun. Spring is here and soon fresh produce will be available and I will have much more opportunity to post.

    Good luck with this. I am sure you will find success.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments.