Jul 20, 2014

See Ya in the Gumbo # 143 {potluck}


*~*~* 
It's Gumbo time!
*~*~*
My great grandpa said See ya in the gumbo! 
instead of "good-bye."
It means see ya out there in the mix.

Gumbo is a mix of various ingredients.  
And no two people make it the same way.
To "make a gumbo" means much more than cooking.  When someone says "I'm making a gumbo," it means family and friends are invited.

I invite you to join this POTLUCK PARTY every Sunday night.
Bring whatever mix of ingredients you'd like.

Ms. enPlace


Top Five Features
(based on your clicks)

**Top-viewed**
   Vegetable Casserole: Briam  
from Simple Living and Eating
**Top-viewed**
Vegetable Casserole- Briam- simplelivingeating.com

Light Spinach Dip
from Soup Spice Everything Nice  
Light Spinach Dip from Soup Spice Everything Nice

Spicy Poke Salad
from Joybee, What's For Dinner?
    Spicy Poke Salad:  Spicy poke (pronounced poke-eh) topping a mixed green salad.

Chocolate Chip Oat Banana Cookies
from Something Sweet: Winnie's Blog 
Chocolate-Chip Cookies Banana Oats

Greek Chicken Salad
from Miz Helen's Country Cottage
Greek Chicken Salad from Miz Helen's Country Cottage

I liked...
Utica Greens 
from Upstate Ramblings
Utica Greens - Italian-American dish featuring escarole, hot peppers and garlic

Simple Grilled Onions Side Dish
from Earning & Saving with Sarah Fuller 
Simple Grilled Onion Side Dish Plate

Almond Flour Chocolate Chip and Pecan Cookies --GF
from This West Coast Mommy
almond flour chocolate chip and pecan cookies

The Boy liked...
Cherry Vanilla Ice Cream 
from Living the Gourmet
CherryIceCream4

No-Bake Peanut Butter Caramel Cheesecake
from The Jewish Lady 
No-Bake Peanut Butter Caramel Cheesecake from The Jewish Lady

Ice Cream Birthday Cake – GF,CF,DF,RSF
from Creating Silver Linings
Ice Cream Birthday Cake – GF,CF,DF,RSF from Creating Silver Linings

The Husband liked...
Asian Noodles with Peanut Dressing 
from A Kitchen Hoor's Adventures 
A Kitchen Hoors Adventures | Asian Noodles with Peanut Dressing a #WeeknightSupper

Mini Mocha Cheesecakes 
from Shari Blogs
Mini Mocha Cheesecakes  from Shari Blogs

* Please link your post, not your homepage*
* Link back or add my button if you'd like*
* Try to visit 2 or more participants*
* Food-related posts only, please*

Notice: 
If you are featured
1. Your post will be linked along with a picture on this site 
2. Your post and a picture will be pinned to the See Ya In the Gumbo Potluck--Featured Recipes board 
3.  Your post and a picture will be shared on Google+


18 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle, Lots of great features and looking forward to making a few!
    Thanks for hosting and see you next week.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle,
    Hope you and your family are enjoying this great July weather we are having. Thank you so much for the lovely feature for my Greek Salad, I am honored! Have a great week and thanks so much for the party!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  3. So exciting to see my Briam as a most viewed. I love how versatile this casserole can be. Thank you again for the party. I hope enjoy the fish and the dates I brought.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous7/20/2014

    Michelle,
    Thanks for hosting the party. Hope you're have a great summer.
    Annamaria

    ReplyDelete
  6. Michelle, thanks for the great party, and for featuring my greens!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous7/20/2014

    Thanks for hosting this great party!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the party and the feature Michelle! I hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Michelle,
    Looks like some interesting recipes again this week. Thanks so much for hosting and have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for the party, Michelle! Great party as usual! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for hosting! I'm honored that you chose my Ice Cream Birthday Cake as a featured recipe this week.

    I’m sharing ACD-friendly Chocolate-covered Cherry Macaroons. It’s the best of both worlds—raw macaroons and chocolate covered cherries!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the party, Michelle !

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Michelle! I'm sorry it has been so long since I have linked up - I don't know where the summer is going! It's lovely to be back at See Ya in the Gumbo :-) I'm sharing a delicious Baked Lemon Cheesecake today. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks so much for hosting Michelle...I love all the features!! Have a great week! :)

    Sandi @ A New York Foodie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you so much for featuring our Cherry Vanilla Ice Cream!

    Wishing you a lovely week ahead.

    -Tammy<3

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for featuring my cookies! They were so much fun to make, and yes I really enjoyed that special time with my daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've gotta say, I'm with the boy on the Cherry Vanilla Ice Cream, and I'd be all over that Spinach Dip - bet you would too :-)
    Thanks for hosting again Michelle xo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Michelle - thank you so much for featuring my Chocolate-Chip Oats Banana Cookies !!
    Sorry for just seeing it now, but I've just had a surgery last Friday (I have a several fractures in my ankle), and the situation here is not quite normal Ito say it mildly)

    Thank you!!
    ♥ ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments.