Apr 13, 2014

See Ya in the Gumbo # 129 {potluck}


*~*~* 
Next week's See Ya in the Gumbo 
will go live Monday, April 21st.

Happy Easter and Happy Passover!
*~*~*

My great grandpa said See ya in the gumbo! 
instead of "good-bye."
It means see ya out there in the mix.

Gumbo is a mix of various ingredients.  
And no two people make it the same way.
To "make a gumbo" means much more than cooking.  When someone says "I'm making a gumbo," it means family and friends are invited.

I invite you to join this POTLUCK PARTY every Sunday night.
Bring whatever mix of ingredients you'd like.

Ms. enPlace


Top Five Features
(based on your clicks)

**Top-viewed**
   Avocado Quinoa Brownies
from Jenn's Random Scraps 
**Top-viewed**
Avocado Quinoa Brownies from Jenn's Random Scraps

Chocolate Avocado Almond Butterscotch Cookies
from Jo and Sue  
Chocolate Avocado Almond Butterscotch Cookies from Jo and Sue

Smoked Tuna Cocktail
from Carole's Chatter
Smoked Tuna Cocktail by Carole's Chatter    

Mushroom & Leek Hash and Poached Eggs
from A Kitchen Hoor's Adventures
A Kitchen Hoor's Adventures | #MeatlessMonday Mushroom & Leek Hash with Poached Eggs

Chicken and Green Chile Casserole
from My Turn (for us)
Chicken and Green Chile Casserole from My Turn (for us)

I liked...
Lebanese Chicken Shawarma
from Creative and Delicious
Lebanese Chicken Shawarmas ~ Absolutely a taste sensation which you can not miss ! Delicious #MarinadeSauce recipe included ! #Shawarma #ChickenShawarma

Easy Crab Linguine
from The 21st Century Housewife
Easy Crab Linguine

Seafood Casserole 
from Miz Helen's Country Cottage
Seafood Casserole  from Miz Helen's Country Cottage

The Boy liked...
Cadbury Creme Egg Pies 
from Upstate Ramblings
Cadbury Creme Egg Hand Pies #recipe #easter

Lemon Apple Zinger
from Creative and Delicious 
Lemon Apple Zinger ~ Refreshing and zesty Apple drink ! #NonAlcoholic #Drinks #AppleRecipe

Caramelitas
from Love Bakes Good Cakes
Caramelitas - Ooey gooey caramel paired with chocolate and an oatmeal crust. Totally addicting! #bars #dessert #sweets

* Please link your post, not your homepage*
* Link back or add my button if you'd like*
* Try to visit 2 or more participants*
* Food-related posts only, please*

Notice: 
If you are featured
1. Your post will be linked along with a picture on this site 
2. Your post and a picture will be pinned to the See Ya In the Gumbo Potluck--Featured Recipes board 
3.  Your post and a picture will be shared on Google+


23 comments:

  1. Hey Michelle. Thanks for the linkup this is my first time here and I hope to be a regular. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter to you... have a fun time. My kids are on Spring Break this week... taking it easy. Thanks for the party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter next Weekend to you & yours, Michelle. I can see why the Cabury Cream Egg Pies were a hit ! YUM YUM. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting! I'm sharing my favorite recipes for kid-friendly stuffed muffins and tomato onion jam.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Michelle,
    I am so glad you liked my Seafood Casserole and thanks so much for featuring the recipe, you are so kind. Hope you have a very special Easter Week and thanks so much for the party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Michelle,
    I'm sharing a fruity dessert today. Thanks for hosting, have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for hosting~ Have a Happy Easter~ Lynn @ Turnips 2 Tangerines

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Easter to you Michelle :)
    This evening we're going to celebrate Passover and it's quite exciting :) A whole week of a special holiday
    Thanks for the party!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the features, Michelle :-) Have a wonderful week !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much featuring my Chicken and Green Chile Casserole!! I don't have a food post this week but just stopping by to say Hey!!

    Hugs and Happy Easter!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for featuring our Choc Avocado Cookies! Have a fantastic week :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Michelle, thank you for showing off my Avocado Quinoa Brownies! And of course, thanks for hosting...have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Margaret @ Margaret's Morsels4/14/2014

    Thanks for hosting another great party! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much for featuring my Crab Linguine, Michelle :-) The other features look so yummy too. Thank you for the party and a very Happy Easter to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks Michelle for the party! I hope you and your family have a wonderful Easter. I hope you win all the eggs in the paquing game.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for another super party. And Happy Easter to you too. Cheers from carole's Chatter

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for the great party and feature, Michelle! I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I missed the Chocolate Avocado Cookies and the crab pasta from last week. Looks like a lot of great recipes. I'll check back for more. Thanks for hosting a great party.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for hosting Michelle!! Have a great week! :)

    Sandi @ A New York Foodie

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Michelle,
    I'm linking a snack for tea-time. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I made some paleo-friendly and dairy-free Easter treats this week. Still amazingly tasty - my kids and hubby loved them!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Michelle- thanks for hosting. Wishing you and your family a Happy Easter.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments.