Jun 16, 2013

See Ya in the Gumbo # 88 {potluck}


See ya in the gumbo!

My great grandpa said this instead of "good-bye."  It means see ya out there in the mix.

Gumbo is a mix of various ingredients.  And no two people make it the same way.

To "make a gumbo" means much more than cooking.  When someone says "I'm making a gumbo," it means family and friends are invited.

I invite you to join this POTLUCK PARTY every Sunday night.

Bring whatever mix of ingredients you'd like.

Ms. enPlace


Featured entries:
Your post will be linked along w/ a picture on this site
Your post and picture will be Pinned here 
Your post and picture will be shared on Google+

Your Top 5 from Last Week:
Two-way tie of awesome desserts

**Top-viewed**
Fudge Striped Ice Cream Sandwiches
**Top-viewed**
from Dixie Chik Cooks 
    IMGP3797 copy 

**Top-viewed**
Marble Crumb Cake
**Top-viewed**
from Vivian Pang Kitchen    
  

 Copycat Sonic Ocean Water
from Love Bakes Good Cakes
 Copycat Sonic Ocean Water
    
Warm Chicken & Pasta Salad
from Bizzy Bakes
    

Turkey Meatballs & Spaghetti
from My Turn (for us)

There were so many good looking dishes shared last time.  Each week it gets harder and harder to chose.  I found this week particularly difficult!
My picks of the week:
Homemade Peanut Butter
from Kitchen Flavours
  

Thai Tea (Two Ingredient) Ice Cream
from Nat's Adventures in Baking
  


Happy Father's Day!

* Please link your post, not your homepage.

* In your post, please link back to my site or add a button.

* Try to visit 2 or more participants

* Food-related posts only, please.


12 comments:

  1. Such beautiful features!
    Thank you Michelle for the party (I'm off to bed now, it's soooooooooooo late here)
    Have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting Michelle~ Wonderful features~ Lynn @ Turnips 2 Tangerines

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michelle, thank You for hosting the party. I believe it's my first time here and what a pleasure it is! I found your party via our common friend Evelyn from My Turn (for Us) and her delicious recipe featured at your party today! Have a great week, your new follower, Lizy@http://justdipitinchocolate.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Michelle, Thanks for hosting. So glad I had something to share this week. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the party and feature, Michelle! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm drooling for that Thai Tea Ice Cream. I've linked up Sweet Potato Galettes - thanks for hosting again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Michelle,
    Somehow I missed you last week, but I'm checking out some of the features; they look so good. Thanks for hosting and have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Monday Morning!! Thanks so much for the feature and the shout-outs:))) And Thanks for hosting!!

    Have a super great week
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wishing you a wonderful week! This week I'm sharing a bit of family history along with my bran muffin recipe. Thank you for hosting :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great features and that homemade peanut butter is now on my must try list! Thanks for hosting, cher, and have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Michelle! It's my first time linking up with you :)
    Thanks for hosting & have a great week!!

    *Soliloquy Of Food & Such*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Michelle,
    Thank you for featurin my Homemade Peanut Butter!
    I'm sharing some fried chicken today. Thank you for hosting and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments.