Sep 9, 2012

See Ya In the Gumbo #48 (potluck)


See ya in the gumbo!

My great grandpa said this instead of "good-bye."  It means see ya out there in the mix.

Gumbo is a mix of various ingredients.  And no two people make it the same way.

To "make a gumbo" means much more than cooking.  When someone says "I'm making a gumbo," it means family and friends are invited.

I invite you to join this POTLUCK PARTY every Sunday night.

Bring whatever mix of ingredients you'd like.

Ms. enPlace


All featured entries will be Pinned here.


Last week's top links:

Tex-Mex Egg in a Hole
from Hun...What's For Dinner?
   Sept2004-2 

Buffalo Chicken Casserole
from RV Life and Food 
  

Slow Cooker Chicken Posole
from Love Bakes Good Cakes

  

* Please link your post, not your homepage.

* In your post, please link back to my site or add a button.

* Try to visit 2 or more participants

* Food-related posts only, please.

Same time, same place next week!



8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for hosting and the feature :) Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great features this week. Thanks for hosting. I linked a recipe for an end of the summer quiche that is loaded with veggies and is gluten free

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting and for the feature!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The features all look seriously delicious! This week I have shared a Brie and Basil strata. Thank you for hosting and have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for hosting! I love the title of your blog. I refer to my culinary student daughter with that name, so it brought a giggle.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for featuring my Egg in a Hole this week Michelle and for hosting. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the invite. I have added your button to my blog hop library page.

    Sandy
    Cherished Handmade Treasures

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the invite and for hosting too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments.