May 25, 2014

See Ya in the Gumbo # 135 {potluck}


*~*~* 
Sunday night is gumbo night!
*~*~*

My great grandpa said See ya in the gumbo! 
instead of "good-bye."
It means see ya out there in the mix.

Gumbo is a mix of various ingredients.  
And no two people make it the same way.
To "make a gumbo" means much more than cooking.  When someone says "I'm making a gumbo," it means family and friends are invited.

I invite you to join this POTLUCK PARTY every Sunday night.
Bring whatever mix of ingredients you'd like.

Ms. enPlace


Top Five Features
(based on your clicks)

**Top-viewed**
   Peanut Butter & Jelly Pretzels Bars 
from Something Sweet: Winnie's Blog 
**Top-viewed**
Peanut Butter & Jelly Pretzels Bars

Super Salad
from Memories by the Mile  
Super Salad

Slow Cooker Baby Back Ribs
from Miz Helen's Country Cottage
    Slow Cooker Baby Back Ribs from Miz Helen's Country Cottage

Easy Chinese Eggplant
from Gluten Free A-Z Blog 
Chinese eggplant dinner on a plate

Chicken Salad on Croissants
from Turnips 2 Tangerines
Chicken Salad on Croissants from Turnips 2 Tangerines

I liked...
Irresistible Blackberry Pie
from Easy Life Meal & Party Planning  
Irresistible Blackberry Pie - Easy Life Meal & Party Planning

Creamy Ranch Pasta Salad
from Full Time Mama
Creamy Ranch Pasta Salad from Full Time Mama

Roasted Paprika Cauliflower
from Organically Mo
Roasted Paprika Cauliflower from Organically Mo

The Boy liked...
Peanut Butter Fudge Swirl Ice Cream 
from Chocolate, Chocolate, and More
Peanut Butter Fudge Swirl Ice Cream-no machine needed!

Chicken Enchilada Pasta
from Best of Long Island and Southern Florida 
Chicken Enchilada Pasta from Best of Long Island and Southern Florida

Frozen Inspired Cake Mix Cookies
from Mom's Test Kitchen
Frozen inspired Cake Mix Cookies | www.momstestkitchen.com | #cakemixrecipes #easydesserts

Bacon Caesar Pasta Salad
from Julie's Eats and Treats
Bacon Caesar Pasta Salad on www.julieseatsandtreats.com

The Husband liked...
Cream Cheese Kolaches 
from I Should be Mopping the Floor

Paleo Meatloaf with Balsamic Tomato Sauce 
from This West Coast Mommy
This easy paleo meatloaf recipe uses coconut flour and comes with a balsamic tomato sauce on top. Yummy!
Easy Almond Cake
from The 21st Century Housewife
Easy Almond Cake

* Please link your post, not your homepage*
* Link back or add my button if you'd like*
* Try to visit 2 or more participants*
* Food-related posts only, please*

Notice: 
If you are featured
1. Your post will be linked along with a picture on this site 
2. Your post and a picture will be pinned to the See Ya In the Gumbo Potluck--Featured Recipes board 
3.  Your post and a picture will be shared on Google+


16 comments:

  1. Thank you, Michelle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Michelle,
    I brought some Mexican food to the party... hoping you'll make me a Margarita. Have a great Memorial Day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michelle,
    Thanks so much for featuring my Slow Cooker Baby Back Ribs with so many wonderful recipes! Hope you are having a great Memorial Day Weekend and thanks for the party!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously, how good does that peanut butter fudge ice cream look?! Thanks for hosting, Michelle - I've brought fish this week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely weekend party! Blessings, Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for the party Michelle. Have a great Memorial Day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the party, Michelle !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting! I’m sharing my light and easy Kitchen Sink Salad.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much Michelle for featuring my Peanut Butter & Jelly Pretzels Bars
    ♥ ♥
    Have a wonderful week, I'll rejoin the party hopefully next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Michelle,
    What a party! Everything looks so good, I just want to dig in! Thanks for hosting and thanks for featuring my easy eggplant recipe from last week. Have a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome! Please say thanks to the husband for picking my meatloaf. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks so much for featuring the chicken enchilada pasta. My Gabe loved it and hope yours did also.
    Thanks for hosting and see you next week.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  13. Michelle, so excited to have my blackberry pie featured! Thank you for the feature and hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much for featuring my Cauliflower dish. I hope your readers like it as much as my family does! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for hosting! I hope you and your family had a wonderful holiday weekend - Have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you so much for featuring my Easy Almond Cake, Michelle! There's some lovely features this week and all the links look so tasty too. This week I've shared a collection of recipes that make it easy to Make Your Own wholesome and deliciousTake Away style food. Thank you for the party!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments.