Sep 21, 2014

See Ya in the Gumbo # 151 {potluck}


*~*~* 
Welcome to See Ya in the Gumbo!
*~*~*
My great grandpa said See ya in the gumbo! 
instead of "good-bye."
It means see ya out there in the mix.

Gumbo is a mix of various ingredients.  
And no two people make it the same way.
To "make a gumbo" means much more than cooking.  When someone says "I'm making a gumbo," it means family and friends are invited.

I invite you to join this POTLUCK PARTY every Sunday night.
Bring whatever mix of ingredients you'd like.

Ms. enPlace


Top Five Features
(based on your clicks)

Chicken was very popular this week!

**Top-viewed**
   Mississippi Chicken Spaghetti  
from Soup Spice Everything Nice
**Top-viewed**
Mississippi Chicken Spaghetti   from Soup Spice Everything Nice   

Creamy Chicken Burritos  
from Pickle Bee
Creamy Chicken Burritos   from Pickle Bee  

Chicken and Dumplings in a Slow Cooker 
from My Turn for us
Chicken and Dumplings in a Slow Cooker  from My Turn for us    

Creamy Chicken & Rice Casserole
from Simply Stacie 
Creamy Chicken & Rice Casserole- a delicious way to get dinner on the table quickly! My family loves this recipe.

Buffalo Chicken Dip
from Views from the Ville
Buffalo Chicken Dip from Views from the Ville

My picks...
Gluten Free Spinach and Cheese Pie 
from Gluten Free A-Z
Gluten Free Spinach and Cheese Pie  from Gluten Free A-Z

Roasted Rosemary Pork Chops with Honey Mustard Cream Sauce
from Blogghetti 
Roasted Rosemary Pork Chops with Honey Mustard Cream Sauce from Blogghetti

Pumpkin Hand Pies
from Jo and Sue 
Pumpkin Hand Pies from Jo and Sue

The Boy's picks...
Caramel Chocolate Pumpkin Muffins 
from With a Blast
Caramel Chocolate Pumpkin Muffins ~ Deliciously moist, packed with Pumpkin & Chocolate Chips with a Caramel drizzle ~ perfect for breakfast, tea time, a snack or for the lunchbox #Muffins #PumpkinMuffins #FallRecipe

Slow Cooker Chili Dogs 
from Miz Helen's Country Cottage 
Slow Cooker Chili Dogs  from Miz Helen's Country Cottage

Pumpkin Mousse Parfait  
from Sweep Tight
 pumpkin mousse parfait

The Husband's picks...
Fish Tacos 
from Nuestro Buen Provecho
Fish Tacos  from Nuestro Buen Provecho

Pumpkin Roll Cake With Cream Cheese Filling 
from My Turn for us
Pumpkin Roll Cake With Cream Cheese Filling  from My Turn for us

* Please link your post, not your homepage*
* Link back or add my button if you'd like*
* Try to visit 2 or more participants*
* Food-related posts only, please*

Notice: 
If you are featured
1. Your post will be linked along with a picture on this site 
2. Your post and a picture will be pinned to the See Ya In the Gumbo Potluck--Featured Recipes board 
3.  Your post and a picture will be shared on Google+


19 comments:

  1. Great features Michelle
    Thanks for the party :)
    (I'm better, starting to stand on my foot after almost 3 months in a wheelchair)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Michelle- thanks you for hosting!

    Winnie- happy you are better:-)

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such wonderful features and I am honored to be one of them. Thank you! I can already see several I am going to have try.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks to you and {your son ;-) } for the feature and the party, Michelle !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Michelle,
    I think you'll enjoy my West African Salad... if anything you'll enjoy the photos of Senegal. Thanks for the party.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Michelle,
    I am so excited that your boys picked my Slow Cooker Chili Dogs to feature, my boys love those dogs! Thanks so much, I really appreciate it! Hope you are having a great weekend and thanks so much for the party!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the features! Thanks so much for hosting, Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the party, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for the feature! I love this party. Thanks so much for hosting us each week. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Michelle,
    I loved seeing my spinach and cheese pie in the features this week. I always have a good time at your party in the Gumbo and find lots of recipes that interest me. Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Michelle~ Thanks for the party and hope you have a great week~ I spent the weekend with my grandkids and we got an early start on Halloween treats:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you so much for featuring our Pumpkin Hand Pies :) Have a fabulous week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, you picked some great features! Have an awesome week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello cute lady! It always a pleasure to be a part of your party. I hope you get a chance to stop by our party, tonight at 7 pm. We would love to have you! http://loulougirls.blogspot.com
    Happy Monday! Lou Lou Girls

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for your southern hospitality, I'm sharing and caring, and loving all this yumminess.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Whoo Hoo!! Two features:))) Thanks so much my Friend and thanks to the hubby:))) And thanks so much for the party!!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  17. We went camping last week and made fire roasted sweet potatoes, so that's what I'm sharing today. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What an honor to be one of the Hubby's picks! Thanks to you both :) Have a great week!

    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks for hosting Michelle. Have a great week!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments.