Jan 5, 2014

See Ya in the Gumbo # 115 {potluck}


*~*~* 
Welcome to the first 
See Ya in the Gumbo
Potluck Party
of 2014
*~*~*

My great grandpa said See ya in the gumbo! 
instead of "good-bye."
It means see ya out there in the mix.

Gumbo is a mix of various ingredients.  
And no two people make it the same way.
To "make a gumbo" means much more than cooking.  When someone says "I'm making a gumbo," it means family and friends are invited.

I invite you to join this POTLUCK PARTY every Sunday night.
Bring whatever mix of ingredients you'd like.

Ms. enPlace


Top Five Features
(based on your clicks)

**Top-viewed**
   A Very British Christmas
from The 21st Century Housewife
**Top-viewed**
Thanksgiving Stuffing

A Christmas Cup of Tea
from Scarlett's Excellent Adventures  
A Christmas Cup of Tea from Scarlett's Excellent Adventures

 Mushroom Cheeseburger Soup
from Soup Spice Everything Nice
Mushroom Cheeseburger Soup from Soup Spice Everything Nice
    
Red Velvet Poke Cake
from Love Bakes Good Cakes 
Red Velvet Poke Cake with Cream Cheese Cool Whip Frosting

Cabbage and Noodle Kugel
from Bizzy Bakes
Cabbage and Noodle Kugel from Bizzy Bakes

What grabbed me:
Salted English Toffee Coffee
from 
Soup Spice Everything Nice
Salted English Toffee Coffee from Soup Spice Everything Nice

Cranberry Bourbon Chiller 
from My Turn (for us)
Cranberry Bourbon Chiller  from My Turn (for us)  

What The Boy hopes to snag:
White Chocolate Fluff
from With a Blast
White Chocolate Fluff

Pork Chops & Rice
from Soup Spice Everything Nice 
Pork Chops & Rice from Soup Spice Everything Nice

Marshmallow Rolls aka Stained Glass Windows
from Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard
Marshmallow Rolls aka Stained Glass Windows from Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard

* Please link your post, not your homepage*
* Link back or add my button if you'd like*
* Try to visit 2 or more participants*
* Food-related posts only, please*

Notice: 
If you are featured
1. Your post will be linked along with a picture on this site 
2. Your post and a picture will be pinned to the See Ya In the Gumbo Potluck--Featured Recipes board 
3.  Your post and a picture will be shared on Google+


16 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, Michelle & Family ! thanks always for featuring a family old favourite, The Stained Glass Windows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! I love your linkup Michelle! You make me feel so loved! So happy my Christmas cup of tea round-up was in the top clicks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michelle, just wanted to let you know that I am giving you a Sunshine Award on my blog today! I'll be back later this week to link up :)
    http://www.hunwhatsfordinner.com/2014/01/sunshine-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year Michelle~ Cheers~ Lynn @ Turnips 2 Tangerines

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year, Michelle :) Thanks so much for hosting every week and for the feature this week! {hugs}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting! Feels like its been forever since I have participated, so glad to be getting my routine back!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the party and Happy New Year!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the feature, Michelle and a Happy 2014 to you ! {I will now add links from With A Blast & Creative And Delicious }

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy New Year My friend and thank you for another party :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for the party :) I hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi! Michelle, HAPPY NEW YEAR! Thanks so much for featuring my recipes. I am showing up late with nothing to share. But I will mingle and have something for y'all next week. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy New Year, Michelle. I managed not to be too late this time! Hope you try the mushrooms - it was delicious! Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Michelle! Happy New Year! I'm so thrilled that my post was the top viewed! Thank you so much for the chance to share it here on See Ya in the Gumbo :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy New Year, Michelle! I brought my top 10 paleo recipes from last year plus my husband's fave chicken. Glad to be back!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks so much for hosting Michelle! All the best in 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Michele,

    Happy New Year to you and your family!

    Posted roasted pecans. Simple and delicious, we just can't stop eating them...



    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments.