Nov 24, 2013

See Ya in the Gumbo # 110 {potluck}

Welcome to See Ya in the Gumbo
Potluck Party

My great grandpa said See ya in the gumbo! 
instead of "good-bye."
It means see ya out there in the mix.

Gumbo is a mix of various ingredients.  
And no two people make it the same way.
To "make a gumbo" means much more than cooking.  When someone says "I'm making a gumbo," it means family and friends are invited.

I invite you to join this POTLUCK PARTY every Sunday night.
Bring whatever mix of ingredients you'd like.

Ms. enPlace


Featured entries are:
linked (w/ a picture) on this site
Pinned here 
shared on Google+

***********
Thank you to everyone for joining the party each week by
linking and/or stopping by to see what's happening.
This party has grown because of you.

Happy Thanksgiving!
***********

Top Five Features
(based on your clicks)

~A TIE FOR TOP-VIEWED~

**Top-viewed**
   Cinnamon Roll Cheesecake 
from Something Sweet--Winnie's Blog
**Top-viewed**
     Cinnamon Roll Cheesecake  from Something Sweet--Winnie's Blog

**Top-viewed**
Gingered Monkey Bread
from Bakewell Junction  
**Top-viewed** 
  Gingered Monkey Bread | Bakewell Junction

 Soft Banana Bread Cookies
from With a Blast
 Soft Banana Bread Cookies from With a Blast
    
Fresh Cranberry Orange Sauce
from Yesterfood 
Fresh Cranberry Orange Sauce from Yesterfood     

Angel Hair Pasta with Garlic Oil
from Little Accidents in the Kitchen 
Angel Hair Pasta with Garlic Oil from Little Accidents in the Kitchen

My pick of the week:
Greek Gyro Lettuce Wraps
from 
Jo & Sue
Greek Gyro Lettuce Wraps from Jo & Sue  

  The Boy's picks of the week:

Thanksgiving Turkey Cookies 
from My Turn (for us)
Thanksgiving Turkey Cookies  from My Turn (for us)

Chicken in a Leek Mushroom and Wholegrain Mustard Sauce
from The 21st Century Housewife
Chicken in a Leek Mushroom and Wholegrain Mustard Sauce

Spaghetti Pie
from Bizzy Bakes
Spaghetti Pie from Bizzy Bakes

* Please link your post, not your homepage*
* Link back or add my button if you'd like*
* Try to visit 2 or more participants*
* Food-related posts only, please*

21 comments:

  1. Wow, it all looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished Dinner & I am still drooling at all these posted goodies. Thanks for being such a gracious Hostess as always, Michelle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS Blessing for a wonderful Thanksgiving for you and your family as well Michelle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for another wonderful party, Michelle! And thanks for including my Cranberry Orange Sauce in your features this week! :) Happy Thanksgiving- I am thankful for you!

    Love, Joy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Sunday Evening, my Friend:)) I am so happy to see Kristi's Cookies featured, Thanks so much!! I can't wait to tell her! And thanks for always having a lovely party!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for the party, Michelle! I hope you and your family have a safe and Happy Thanksgiving! {hugs}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the feature and the party, Michelle :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. THANKS YOU Michelle for featuring my Cinnamon Roll Cheesecake

    I wish you a blessed Thanksgiving and a wonderful week

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for hosting! :) Have a happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for featuring our Greek Gyro Lettuce Wraps. :) Have a fantastic week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Michelle,

    Enjoy Thanksgiving week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I sooo want to try that Monkey Bread. Thanks for hosting again, Michelle.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Michelle, lovely party, thank you. I think I managed to visit everyone this week. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the party Michelle! Lots of tasty ideas here!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous11/25/2013

    Michelle,
    Thanks for featuring my Gingered Monkey Bread and for hosting this lovely party every week. Have a Happy Thanksgiving.
    Annamaria

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Michelle! I must apologise, I thought I had forgotten to link up a post but what I forgot to do was leave a comment. So I've linked up two posts by mistake! I shared on my FB page that you had featured me yesterday & linked to the hop but totally forgot to say thank you properly. So, belatedly, a huge thank you for featuring my Chicken in a Leek Mushroom and Wholegrain Mustard Sauce - I really do appreciate it! Thank you for hosting and a very Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those cookies look so fun! Is it Thanksgiving for you this weekend? Have a great one! I brought some paleo-friendly, gluten-free honey mustard burger patties.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Those turkey cookies are so cute, aren't they? Thanks so much for hosting Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy thanksgiving. Thanks for so many good recipes and for hosting. Hope you enjoy the chocolate chip cake.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Have a blessed Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments.