Nov 4, 2013

See Ya in the Gumbo # 107 {potluck}

Welcome to See Ya in the Gumbo
Potluck Party

My great grandpa said See ya in the gumbo! 
instead of "good-bye."
It means see ya out there in the mix.

Gumbo is a mix of various ingredients.  
And no two people make it the same way.
To "make a gumbo" means much more than cooking.  When someone says "I'm making a gumbo," it means family and friends are invited.

I invite you to join this POTLUCK PARTY every Sunday night.
Bring whatever mix of ingredients you'd like.

Ms. enPlace


Featured entries are:
linked (w/ a picture) on this site
Pinned here 
shared on Google+

Top Five Features
(based on your clicks)

**Top-viewed**
   White House Chili 
from With a Blast  
**Top-viewed**
White House Chili !    #winterrecipe #chili #onepot WithABlast.com     

Cheesy Pecan Chicken Casserole
from The Law Student's Cookbook   
IMG_9294  

 The Ode to Elvis Poke Cake
from Love Bakes Good Cakes
Ode to Elvis Poke Cake 6 
    
Ham and Green Coral Blini Sandwiches
from Kitchen Flavours 
    

Bar B Que Meat Balls with Sauce
from Miz Helen's Country Cottage

My picks of the week:
Ginger and Green Onion Chicken
from This West Coast Mommy
Ginger and Green Onion Chicken #Recipe | This West Coast Mommy  

  Fresh Spinach and Garlic Soup
from Gluten Free A-Z 
weight watchers spinach soup

The Boy's picks of the week:
Chicken Tamale Pie 
from Best of Long Island and Central Florida

Vanilla Venetians
from Bakewell Junction
Vanilla Venetians | Bakewell Junction

* Please link your post, not your homepage*
* Link back or add my button if you'd like*
* Try to visit 2 or more participants*
* Food-related posts only, please*

18 comments:

  1. Thanks for the party! Michelle, I hope you are enjoying the fall weather. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle, thanks for hosting. I've decided that for some while the only linkies I'll participate in are your one and Beth Fish Reads - and I'll do them properly. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Truly Michelle, I do not know how you choose there are so many wonderful creations to drool over. Have a great week. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've linked my Donna Hay sandwich this week - salty, briny green olive tapenade, with oozy, gooey mozzarella, in between parmesan crusted french toast. It's a hard act to follow in the sandwich department.

    Thanks for hosting again xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoo Hoo!! I finally made it to your party!!! I am back into the land of great internet and am partying harty!!!
    I have missed you and now I am on my way to see what i might have missed here!!

    Hugs

    PS Hope you remember me, LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Michelle!! Thanks for hosting another fun party!! Great features and links......that beerscotti caught my eye..Have a great week~ Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Michelle,
    Thank you so much for featuring my Bar B Que Meatballs, I am honored! I am sharing a little Country Chicken and Biscuits this week. Hope you are having a great week and thanks so much for a fun Cajun party!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the linky! Linked up my Italian-Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for hosting Michelle. I love kabocha and think it is the closest to sweet potatoes in flavor although, it is also close to butternut squash.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the party and feature, Michelle :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for featuring my ginger and green onion chicken! This week I brought a low sugar paleo substitute for mashed potatoes - garlic mashed cauliflower!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Michelle, please thank your boys for picking out the Chicken Tamale Pie. Hope you guys enjoyed it, we sure did.
    Thanks for hosting and I can not wait to make the Vanilla Venetians.
    Have a good week and see you next time In The Gumbo ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for hosting another fun party Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my! That Elvis Poke Cake sounds crazy good! Thank you for hosting another great party. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you so much for hosting, Michelle! This week I've shared my Applesauce Date and Walnut Loaf Cake, a deliciously easy to make autumn cake.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Michelle,
    Thank you for featuring my Blini Sandwiches!
    I've linked a pumpkin soup post!
    Thank you for hosting, have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Anonymous11/06/2013

    Thanks for hosting a party...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments.