Jul 21, 2013

See Ya in the Gumbo # 92 {potluck}



My great grandpa said See ya in the gumbo! 
instead of "good-bye."
It means see ya out there in the mix.

Gumbo is a mix of various ingredients.  
And no two people make it the same way.
To "make a gumbo" means much more than cooking.  When someone says "I'm making a gumbo," it means family and friends are invited.

I invite you to join this POTLUCK PARTY every Sunday night.
Bring whatever mix of ingredients you'd like.


Ms. enPlace


Featured entries:
Will be linked along w/ a picture on this site
Will be Pinned here 
Will be shared on Google+

Your Top 5 from Last Week:

**Top-viewed**
Rich Chocolate Fudge Tart
**Top-viewed**
from Something Sweet: Winnie's Blog
     

Pork Tenderloin in the Slow Cooker
from Just North of Wiarton & South of the Checkerboard    
  

 S'Mores Cracker Candy
from Learning the Ropes...One Recipe at a Time
 
    
Cheeseburger Casserole
from Love Bakes Good Cakes 
    Cheeseburger Casserole

Fresh Basil Pesto
from Yesterfood

My picks of the week:
Vegan Mushroom Artichoke Soup
from Gluten Free A-Z 
  Mushroom Artichoke Soup

Cornbread Sandwiches
from Soup Spice Everything Nice
  

Devil's Food Cake Milkshake
from Just Dip it in Chocolate

The Boy's picks of the week:
Garlic Lover's Hot Sauce
from Soup Spice Everything Nice

Crispy BBQ Chicken Strips
from RV Life and Food

Zebra Butter Cake
from Vivian Pang Kitchen

* Please link your post, not your homepage.
* In your post, please link back to my site or add a button.
* Try to visit 2 or more participants.
* Food-related posts only, please.


16 comments:

  1. Thank you Michelle for featuring my Rich Chocolate Fudge Tart
    ❤ ❤

    Have a great week and thanks for another party!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking that milkshake has my name on it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Michelle, Thank You so much for hosting the party and for choosing my milkshake as one of your favorites. So kind of you! Thank You!Wishing you a healthy and productive week,
    Hugs,
    Lizy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tell "The Boy" thanks for picking my chicken strips and thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Michelle~ Have a great week~ Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Michelle, I was so happy to see my Fresh Basil Pesto featured- many thanks!!

    Thank you for the party, and have a great week!

    Love, Joy
    Yesterfood

    ReplyDelete
  7. Michelle, Thank you and "The Boy" for featuring my recipes. May I say it again this is my favorite party. Thanks for hosting us. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for the party and feature, Michelle :) Wishing you a great week! {hugs}

    ReplyDelete
  9. I look forward to seeing what is in the gumbo each week on your linky. I was excited to see my vegan mushroom soup featured. Thanks so much and thanks for the weekly party!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is never a disappointment dropping in on you Michelle. Thank you for the feature as well as being such a gracious hostess.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The features look great! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So much good food. I wish, I could make it all. On the other hand, how many pounds would that add to my weight?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Michelle,
    I'm sharing a Malaysian dessert today! Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Michelle,
    Thanks for the party. Just a quick stop before bed. Have a terrific week. See you tomorrow for Tuesday Trivia.
    Hugs,
    Wanda Ann @ Memories by the Mile

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've linked Ottolenghi's Roasted Cauliflower Salad - definitely a keeper. Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Apparently I need to make more sandwiches out of cornbread! Yum!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments.