Oct 29, 2012

Nutter Butter Ghosts

Did time get away from you?  Again?
Didn't we just have Halloween a few months ago?


If you feel like I do, maybe you're looking for Halloween themed food that's fast.  Because you're running out of time.

The Boy asked for Nutter Butter Ghosts again this year.  They're his favorite for Halloween.

If you haven't seen these, well take a looky-loo at how easy they are...

Three ingredients and only minutes of your time.

Scary, right?

I wish ghosts wore dark sheets instead of white--white chocolate isn't my thing.  The Boy's loves the white coating with peanut butter cookies though.

Maybe he'll trade.  Nutter Butter Ghosts for Milk Duds?

And when you I run out of time again in a couple of months, I can easily turn these into snowmen.

Some ghosts from last year with chocolate chip eyes:
The chocolate chips can also be placed flat side up.

Nutter Butter Ghosts

You'll need:
1 package (1 lb) Vanilla CandiQuick or almond bark
1 package Nutter Butter cookies
waxed paper
candy eyes, mini chocolate chips, or mini brown M&Ms

Melt the candy coating according to package directions.  Dip the nutter butter cookies into the coating, either coating them entirely or partially.  Allow excess coating to drip off. Place on waxed paper and place eyes on the coating before it dries.


Happy Halloween

Linking With:
Full Time Mama  photo SimpleSupperTuesday_zps93ff0e49.jpg  

Seasonal Sunday Teapot copy Photobucket
Mixitup
Thrifty Texas Penny
Love Bakes  Good Cakes
Nap-Time Creations
White Lights on Wednesdays Love Bakes Good Cakes Recipe Box
Miz Helen’s Country Cottage

15 comments:

  1. Happy Halloween, Michelle! Those ghosts are so cute and I love the idea of turning into snowmen at Christmas time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! By the way, I tried your broiled eggplant from last week and the eggplant dressing from the Real Cajun cookbook and both were huge hits. My Dad said that the dressing was just like his Cajun aunt used to make. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't even bought a pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Halloween:) I am pinning your little ghosts. I love these little guys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous10/29/2012

    These are so cute or should I say spooky! :) love Halloween baking.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to try these. I love nutter butters and my daughter loves ghosts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! Such cuteness!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute, cute and so easy! Thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These look so cute!! And a Happy Halloween to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your little spooks are just adorable, I just love Nutter Butter's. Have a great weekend and thank you so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday.
    Come Back Soon!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute, Michelle. My boys would love these too ... any time of the year! Thanks you for sharing at All my Bloggy Friends. I'm looking forward to seeing what you share this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are great Michelle! I could definitely eat a few of these little ghosts! Lynn @ Turnips 2 Tangerines

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are super cute, Michelle! Wish we had Nutter Butters here in Canada. Thanks for sharing at Simple Supper Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOVE Nutter Butters!! What a super cute way to use them for Halloween! I love your snowman idea. Totally going to have to make them!
    Thanks so much for linking up to Delicious Dish Tuesday!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. I featured these as my favorite this week on Delicious Dish Tuesday!!! Thanks so much for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments.