Sep 16, 2012

See Ya In the Gumbo # 49 (potluck)


See ya in the gumbo!

My great grandpa said this instead of "good-bye."  It means see ya out there in the mix.

Gumbo is a mix of various ingredients.  And no two people make it the same way.

To "make a gumbo" means much more than cooking.  When someone says "I'm making a gumbo," it means family and friends are invited.

I invite you to join this POTLUCK PARTY every Sunday night.

Bring whatever mix of ingredients you'd like.

Ms. enPlace


All featured entries will be Pinned here.


Last week's top links:

Nekked Jalapeno Poppers
from Woman at the Well
     

Bacon-Wrapped Cream Cheese Stuffed Jalapenos
from RV Life and Food 
 

Brie and Basil Strata
from 21st Century Housewife

   

Carrot Salad With Cranberries
from akawest



* Please link your post, not your homepage.

* In your post, please link back to my site or add a button.

* Try to visit 2 or more participants

* Food-related posts only, please.

#50 next week!



5 comments:

  1. Thanks for featuring my carrot salad recipe. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring my Brie and Basil Strata! What a nice start to the week! This week I have shared a rice pilaf recipe. Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the feature on the bacon wrapped poppers and thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for featuring my nekked jalapeno poppers! Now I'm getting hungry from looking at all this good food...mmmmm!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm running a little behind this week! Thank you so much for hosting!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments.