Apr 8, 2012

See Ya In the Gumbo # 26 (potluck)


Please vote for Ms. enPlace for 
The VoiceBoks Top 10 Foodie Blog of 2012.
Thanks!
Voting ends April 13th.


See ya in the gumbo!

My great grandpa said this instead of "good-bye."  It means see ya out there in the mix.

Gumbo is a mix of various ingredients.  And no two people make it the same way.

To "make a gumbo" means much more than cooking.  When someone says "I'm making a gumbo," it means family and friends are invited.

I invite you to join this POTLUCK PARTY every Sunday night.

Bring whatever mix of ingredients you'd like.


Thanks for linking!  


All featured entries will be Pinned here.

Last week's top-viewed links:

Banana Split Cupcakes
from Once a Mom Always a Cook

















Pork Tenderloin-Ranchy Style
from Frugal In Florida





 











Ms. enPlace





* Please link your post, not your homepage.

* In your post, please link back to my site or add a button.

* Try to visit 2 or more participants

* Food-related posts only, please.


5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for hosting! This week I have shared a Pizza Florentine recipe. Pizza with spinach and an egg may sound a bit funny, but it tastes wonderful! Have a lovely week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh...banana split cupcakes. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving those cranberry muffins!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry I haven't been around for a while - life is totally getting in the way of blogging lately. Anyway, I've linked up Bitter Orange Doughnuts. Thanks for hosting.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the feature! I am sorry I missed this! Thank you again and have a wonderful week :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments.