Jan 15, 2012

See Ya In the Gumbo! # 14 (Potluck)

See ya in the gumbo!

My great grandpa said this instead of "good-bye."  It means see ya out there in the mix.

Gumbo is a mix of various ingredients.  And no two people make it the same way.

To "make a gumbo" means much more than cooking.  When someone says "I'm making a gumbo," it means family and friends are invited.

I invite you to join this POTLUCK PARTY every Sunday night.
Bring whatever mix of ingredients you'd like.


All featured entries will be Pinned here.
Last week top-viewed link was:

Bookcase Foodie's Creamy Cheesy Potato Soup



Ms. enPlace



* Please link your post, not your homepage.
* In your post, please link back to my site or add a button.
* Try to visit 2 or more participants
* Food-related posts only, please.


3 comments:

  1. My soup amazed me with the natural sweetness of the Sweet Potatoes. Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm craving all things creamy and cheesy right now. That soup looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that expression 'see ya in the gumbo' :) It's great to discover another wonderful link up! I've shared my Easy Beefy One Pot. Thank you for hosting.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments.