Dec 26, 2011

See Ya In the Gumbo! #12 (Potluck)

See ya in the gumbo!

My great grandpa said this instead of "good-bye."  It means see ya out there in the mix.

Gumbo is a mix of various ingredients.  And no two people make it the same way.

To "make a gumbo" means much more than cooking.  When someone says "I'm making a gumbo," it means family and friends are invited.

I invite you to join this POTLUCK PARTY every Sunday night.
Bring whatever mix of ingredients you'd like.


All featured entries will be Pinned here.

Last week's most viewed recipes:

Hershey's Chocolate Peppermint Torte from The Mouth of the South


















Sticky Apple Pecan Cake from Drick's Rambling Cafe


















Pork and Black Eyed Pea Chili from Kitchen Flavours














The recipe from last week that stole my heart:
Easy Buttery Kahlua Fudge from Permanent Posies



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Ms. enPlace



* Please link your post, not your homepage.
* In your post, please link back to my site or add a button.
* Try to visit 2 or more participants
* Food-related posts only, please.


3 comments:

  1. Hi, Thanks for featuring my chili dish! Hope you are having a wonderful Christmas holidays! Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oy. That torte! I WANT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great features! I will have to try that Peppermint Chocolate Torte!Yum!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate your comments.